Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Motorcycle Gear for Women

Ladies, Ladies when I started riding 8 years ago I searched high and low for any gear that was made for women and that was sexy and there was nothing until Icon came along and ever since then I am a loyal customer. I don't work for Icon they just make great gear for women and I wanted to share my enthusiasm with other Lady riders who are looking for the gear. Icon has the hottest motorcycle riding boots, jackets, gloves, helmets, chaps around around for women.  

So check out some of the gear that I have purchased on Amazon.com  I have purchased the black and the white pair of boots, gloves, helmets, and jackets from Icon and I absolutely love them. The boots are comfortable and sexy when you ride.  Besides that they have plenty of protection for your ankles and your feet. The jackets fit your body a woman's body. The gloves are not too big they fit nice and snug and are pretty with protection. Besides that they have plenty of protection for your ankle and feet.  Check out the Icon Hella Street Angel Boots as well "WOW".  Ladies don't worry about the price they are definitely worth it.  Happy Shopping from the only Lady on the Biker-Space.com Team
 



























   

2 comments:

  1. Icon is the shit. I have the white bombshell boots and I'm feeling those white chaps with the Hella gloves. Icon makes the sexiest motorcycle gear for women in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the gear it's hot as shit. I will be getting me something. I'm going to look cute;)

    ReplyDelete